Free First Aid for Environmental Law Decisions
Do you disagree with a decision? And would you like an explanation of the decision or to know what you can do? If you fill in the contact form , you will receive a free explanation of the meaning of the decision and the procedure, for example, in case of objection or appeal.
Some examples of decisions or announcements of decisions to which Aids apply:
- zoning plans
- Invitation to information evening
- Possibility of submitting a view
- Fine decision
- Environmental permit or (draft) environmental permit
- Refusal of an application
- Permits in the area of water, soil, nature, etc.